Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud (or "Adobe CC") is a suite of products, services, and tools that together allow for
many utilities across all kinds of projects, from creative to administrative. Some
of the more common products include Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Sign, etc... A full
list along with descriptions can be found below under Products and Services Available.
Adobe CC is available for all faculty and staff use both on campus computers and home
use. At this time, students are not eligible for the Adobe Creative Cloud installation.
Download & Installation
For LSUE workstations, faculty and staff can contact OIT for assistance with installing
For personal machines, faculty and staff should:
- First reach out to OIT to enable your account. This is required even if you do not
want or need any of the suite of products loaded onto your work computer.
- After your account has been enabled, navigate to https://www.adobe.com
- Select the Sign In option
- Enter your LSUE email address to login with your LSUE network credentials
- Once logged in, you will see an Apps link in the top navigation area to choose from
and install on your personal device
It should be noted that only one device between your LSUE workstation and your personal
machine can be used at a time.
Products and Services Available
The following services are included within the LSUE agreement:
- Adobe Acrobat Pro - Create, protect, sign, collaborate on, and print PDF documents.
- Adobe Photoshop - Edit and composite images, use 3D tools, edit video, and perform
advanced image analysis.
- Adobe Sign - Cloud-based e-signature service that allows the user to send, sign, track,
and manage signature processes. An instructional video for faculty and staff on how
to send a document for signatures can be found here wthin Stream.
- Adobe Illustrator - Create vector-based graphics for print, web, video, and mobile.
- Adobe InDesign - Design professional layouts for print and digital publishing.
- Adobe Bridge -Browse, organize, and search your photos and design files in one central
- Adobe Dreamweaver - Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and applications.
- Adobe Animate - Create interactive animations for multiple platforms.
- Adobe Premiere Pro - Edit video with high-performance, industry-leading editing tools.
- Adobe After Effects -Create industry-standard motion graphics and visual effects.
- Adobe Audition - Create, edit, and enhance audio for broadcast, video, and film.
- Adobe Prelude - Streamline the import and logging of video, from any video format.
- Adobe Media Encoder - Automate the process of encoding video and audio to virtually
any video or device format.
Additional tools exclusive to Creative Cloud also included:
- Adobe Aero - Design and share interactive experiences in augmented reality.
- Adobe Fresco for iPad Pro & Windows - Rediscover the joy of drawing and painting with
an app built for Apple Pencil and touch devices.
- Adobe XD - Design and prototype user experiences for websites, mobile apps, and more.
- Adobe Dimension - Composite high-quality, photorealistic images with 2D and 3D assets.
- Adobe Character Animator - Animate your 2D characters in real time.
- Adobe InCopy - Take advantage of tight integration with InDesign to improve collaboration
among designers, editors, and writers.
- Adobe Fonts - Access more than 14,000 fonts from foundry partners within one library
for quick browsing , easy use on the web or on your desktop, and endless typographic
- Along with many others...
Warning about Adobe Cloud Storage:
All faculty/staff are recommended to use current enterprise storage solutions, i.e.
Microsoft OneDrive, for storing any and all content developed through Adobe Creative
Cloud. Although Adobe offers a cloud storage service, there are limited to no controls
available for data retention or retrieval, so in the event a user becomes ineligible
for Adobe licenses, they will immediately lose access to Adobe Cloud Storage, and OIT will not be able to assist the user or the department with data retrieval.