Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud (or "Adobe CC") is a suite of products, services, and tools that together allow for
many utilities across all kinds of projects, from creative to administrative.
Adobe CC is available for all faculty and staff use both on campus computers and home
use. At this time, students are not eligible for the Adobe Creative Cloud installation.
Download & Installation
For LSUE workstations, faculty and staff can contact OIT for assistance with installing
For personal machines, faculty and staff should:
- First reach out to OIT to enable your account
- After your account has been enabled, navigate to https://www.adobe.com
- Select the Sign In option
- Enter your LSUE email address and login with your LSUE network credentials
- Once logged in, you will see an Apps link in the top navigation area to choose from
and install on your personal device
It should be noted that only one device between your LSUE workstation and your personal
machine can be used at a time.
Products and Services Available
The following services are included in the LSUE agreement:
- Adobe Photoshop - Edit and composite images, use 3D tools, edit video, and perform
advanced image analysis.
- Adobe Illustrator - Create vector-based graphics for print, web, video, and mobile.
- Adobe InDesign - Design professional layouts for print and digital publishing.
- Adobe Bridge -Browse, organize, and search your photos and design files in one central
- Adobe Acrobat Pro - Create, protect, sign, collaborate on, and print PDF documents.
- Adobe Dreamweaver - Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and applications.
- Adobe Animate - Create interactive animations for multiple platforms.
- Adobe Premiere Pro - Edit video with high-performance, industry-leading editing tools.
- Adobe After Effects -Create industry-standard motion graphics and visual effects.
- Adobe Audition - Create, edit, and enhance audio for broadcast, video, and film.
- Adobe Prelude - Streamline the import and logging of video, from any video format.
- Adobe Media Encoder - Automate the process of encoding video and audio to virtually
any video or device format.
Additional tools exclusive to Creative Cloud also included:
- Adobe Aero - Design and share interactive experiences in augmented reality.
- Adobe Fresco for iPad Pro & Windows - Rediscover the joy of drawing and painting with
an app built for Apple Pencil and touch devices.
- Substance - Create photorealistic 3D textures ready for automation and content velocity.
- Adobe XD - Design and prototype user experiences for websites, mobile apps, and more.
- Adobe Photoshop on iPad - Access real Photoshop compositing and retouching tools across
devices for more creative power on the go.
- Adobe Illustrator on iPad Pro (Private Beta) - Create beautiful graphics, design packaging
, or draw works of art with the most advanced vector design tool on the iPad Pro.
- Adobe Dimension - Composite high-quality, photorealistic images with 2D and 3D assets.
- Adobe Character Animator - Animate your 2D characters in real time.
- Adobe InCopy - Take advantage of tight integration with InDesign to improve collaboration
among designers, editors, and writers.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Edit and organize photos, optimized for desktop.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - Edit, organize, and share your photos from anywhere with
the cloud-based photo service.
- Adobe Fuse (Beta) - Create custom 3D characters for Photoshop projects.
- Adobe Spark - Create and share impactful visual stories as social graphics, web stories,
or animated videos.
- Adobe Premiere Rush - Capture, edit, and share online videos anywhere.
The following Enterprise tools and services are also included:
- Creative Cloud Assets - Improve team collaboration with cloud storage and sharing
of work-in-progress assets so you can keep the creativity flowing across desktop,
mobile, and web.
- Creative Cloud Libraries - Make your favorite assets available to you and your creative
team anywhere, including access through Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Adobe CreativeSync - Automatically sync your files, fonts, photos, design assets,
settings, metadata, Adobe Stock assets, and more.
- Creative Cloud Market - Access a collection of high-quality, curated assets that are
free to every paid Creative Cloud member.
- Extract - Work with a tool that reinvents the comp-to-code workflow for web designers
- Device Preview - Get precise, in-context, real-time previews of your mobile app and
responsive web designs on actual device.
- Adobe Fonts - Access more than 14,000 fonts from foundry partners within one library
for quick browsing , easy use on the web or on your desktop, and endless typographic
- Behance - Showcase and discover creative work.
- Adobe Talent - Hire a great design team through the world’s largest creative community.
- Adobe Portfolio - Build and manage your personal portfolio site.
- Lightroom for mobile - Edit, organize, and share images anywhere, anytime—a powerful
companion app to Lightroom for desktop.
- Adobe Asset Link - Collaborate on assets by connecting your Adobe Experience Manager
Assets DAM, design tools in Creative Cloud, and Adobe Stock.
- Publish Online - Publish any InDesign document online and share across social networks,
providing a beautiful HTML experience.
- Publish Services - Publish an interactive prototype or design spec by creating a private
or public link viewable in any browser.
- Team Projects - Collaborate and work together on shared video sequences and comps
in real time smoothly and securely.
- PDF Services - Work with essential PDF tools to store and share files online, as well
as create, combine, export, organize, fill & sign, and send & track documents.
Warning about Adobe Cloud Storage:
All faculty/staff are recommended to use current enterprise storage solutions, i.e.
Microsoft OneDrive, for storing any and all content developed through Adobe Creative
Cloud. Although Adobe offers a cloud storage service, there are limited to no controls
available for data retention or retrieval, so in the event a user becomes ineligible
for Adobe licenses, they will immediately lose access to Adobe Cloud Storage, and OIT will not be able to assist the user or the department with data retrieval.