Veterans Affairs – Vocational Rehabilitation

Veterans may be eligible for Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment benefits if they have a service-connected disability or disabilities rated by the VA at 10 percent or greater. For more information, go to VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Service website or call the VA at 1-800-827-1000 and request an application (VA Form 28-1905). If you are authorized for Vocational Rehabilitation, the VA will notify LSU Eunice. Although tuition and fees are paid in full, students are responsible for submitting fee bills, prior to the payment deadline.

Transfer students, or LSU Eunice students who have changed their degree plan after already receiving benefits under Chapter 31, must complete the VA form 22-1995 (Request for Change of Program or Place of Training).  Click here for a list of approved programs at LSU Eunice.

All VA students must also bring or send the following documents to the VA Office at the beginning of each semester:

This must be done each semester, as soon as schedules are final and have been approved by their advisors. The VA office at LSU Eunice cannot certify students to receive payments from the VA until all of the above documentation has been received.