The Office of Student Activities at LSUE has a renewed focus on supporting student
organizations on campus. This support comes in the following specific ways:
- Inviting organizations to attend New Student Orientation to recruit new members
- Streamlining the process of registering a new student organization
- Establishing a timeline and process for renewing existing organizations' registration
on an annual basis
- Providing a Student Organization Handbook as a resource with updated information, policies, procedures, and more!
- Assistance in registering campus events and reserving facilities
- Guidance with building founding materials for new student organizations
- Hosting a mandatory student organization workshop for advisors and officers to help
them to successfully lead their organizations
If you are interested in joining a student organization, you will find the below information
and resources helpful.
LIST OF STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS
LSUE CALENDAR OF EVENTS
New/Prospective Student Organization Resources
Interested in establishing a new student organization at LSUE? The following are
resources and forms you will need to help you make it happen.
HOW TO START A
NEW STUDENT ORGANIZATION
Advisors, officers, and other student members of active, registered student organizations
will need the following forms to be successful.
Registration Renewal Form
Event Registration Form
Event Evaluation Form
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Office of Student Activities.
Acadian Center, Rm 112