Campus Activities Board
The Campus Activities Board (CAB) at Louisiana State University at Eunice is the primary
student organization on campus for event and activity planning for students at LSUE.
CAB is responsible for planning and hosting all Week of Welcome activities and other
campus-wide events throughout the year. For more information on how to get involved
with CAB, email Student Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org. All CAB events are published to the LSUE Events Calendar. See what's happening by
As a result of the campus closure caused by COVID-19 safety measures, all on-campus
events have been cancelled for the remainder of the academic year.
Virtual Events and Programs
Looking for something to do while you’re away from campus? We’ve got you covered!
Virtual Escape Room
Check out this virtual esape room from BreakoutEDU:
Take a tour around the world all from the comfort of your home!
- Check out this tour of Ellis Island!
- Take a tour of England thanks to virtual reality!
- How about a stroll through Yellowstone?!
- While you’re at it, you might as well check out these other National Parks!
- Have you ever visited the Great Wall of China?
- Try to maintain social distancing while walking through Pompeii…
- Honestly, this next one is outta this world! This is a real look at Mars!!!
- Can’t make it to Broadway, no need to fear! Here are some Broadway shows you can watch from your couch!
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems. Hangout with a creative artist as he teaches you how to create some fun doodles!
Every day at 1 p.m.
- Learn to make towel animals! This is a cool event we wish we could’ve hosted on campus! It’s DIY so grab a towel
to get started!
- Free. Coloring. Books. How awesome is that?!
Workin’ on Your Fitness
- Planet Fitness is committed to helping you workout from home! Check out their Facebook link for more information!
- Want to train for distance running? Couch to 5K is an easy training program that beginner runners can start to train to run a full
5k in as few as 8 weeks.
- Channeling your inner yogi? Core Power Yoga is streaming all sorts of classes which you can do right from your bedroom!
Fun to Have With Friends
We know that being away from your friends can be tough. We are here to find ways for
you to be connected!
- Watch Netflix Party! This platform allows you and your friends to watch Netflix shows and movies at the
same time, while interacting through a chat platform!
- Create a collaborative playlist! This is a great way for you and your friends to listen to music together and share
the newest bop (that you really hope your friends will like too)
- Learn a new language together! Rosetta Stone is giving students FREE access to all their services for 3 months
Hangin’ With Animals
Animal lovers, rejoice! Below you will find a ton of webcams from across the world.
Some cams have peaceful ambient sound that is perfect to have on the background while
studying, reading, or just chilling.
Virtual Disney World
Who knew that you could take a trip to Disney World in your pajamas?! Grab your Mouse
Ears and buckle up! Did you know that your LSUE Bookstore manager, Ray Zorn, takes
his family to Disney World like every other week? We couldn’t pass up on this virtual
Do you have other ideas that we can add to our page?! Let us know! Send us an email
to the CAB advisor, Catherine Molleno, at email@example.com.
Are you looking for more information regarding COVID-19? All available information
can be found here: https://www.lsue.edu/eoc/coronavirus.php.