Zoom - Quick Start Guide
Signing In to LSUE Zoom
- Open our LSUE Zoom application at https://lsue.zoom.us.
- Sign In with your LSUE network credentials. After selecting to sign in, you will be
prompted to login with your LSUE network credentials through our Microsoft/LSUE authentication
service as presented below.
Depending on your needs around hosting a meeting, you can host a meeting "now", or
schedule a meeting for a later date/time. Review the options below for the steps with
Host a Meeting Now
- To host a meeting "now", after signing into our LSUE Zoom application (https://lsue.zoom.us), move your mouse over Host a Meeting located in the top right corner. Click either the With Video On or With Video Off depending on your needs.
- To invite participants, click the Invite button at the bottom of the meeting window.
- You can share the invitation in a few different ways:
- Clicking the Copy URL button, then paste the URL into an email message to the participants you wish to invite.
- Click the Copy invitation button, then paste the message into an email to the participants you wish to invite.
- Click one of the email service buttons. Your chosen email service will appear with
a preformatted invitation.
Schedule a Meeting
- After signing into our LSUE Zoom application (https://lsue.zoom.us), click on Meetings in the column on the right.
- Then click on Schedule a New Meeting.
- Enter a meeting title, in the Topic field and follow the remaining prompts.
Join a Meeting
- The most common method of joining a meeting will be to simply click on the meeting
link within the email invitation you receive. If your computer does not have a microphone
or speakers for audio capability, simply dial in from your phone.
- You may also choose “Join a Meeting” from the top right of your Zoom account page.
- You will be prompted to enter a meeting ID or Personal Link Name, whichever came with
your meeting invitation.
Additional video tutorials can be found on Zoom's Help Center.