Commencement Information for Graduates
** In order to graduate, each student must have all fees paid including the diploma
fee, parking fines, and library fines. **
Commencement Attendance Form
- All graduatesmust respond to the Commencement Attendance Form by October 21, 2022.
- If it is impossible for you to attend the commencement ceremony, permission to be
absent must be obtained using the Attendance Confirmation Form.
- Make sure to indicate on this form if any special accommodations are needed for either
yourself or your guests.
- We will be recognizing graduates who have served or are serving in the US Military.
If this applies to you and you wish to be honored, please indicate this on the Attendance
- Each student will be allocated approximately 6 tickets. This is subject to change.
- Tickets will be available for pickup beginning on Monday, December 5th until graduation day.
- Additional tickets are NOT available due to fire marshal regulations.
- Every guest entering the gym for the ceremony, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- All students must wear an OFFICIAL PURPLE LSUE cap and gown during graduation.
- Regalia must be ordered through the LSUE Bookstore. You will receive an email from
the LSUE Bookstore, which will include a regalia order form. Payment will be due
at the time of order.
- Deadline to order regalia is October 21, 2022 before 4:00 p.m.
- Regalia - $60.53
- Tassel Only - $6.33
- Late fees will be charged for orders made after the due date.
- Regalia can be picked up at the LSU Eunice Bookstore during the week of finals until
- Honor cords are optional. Students with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher can begin
purchasing cords starting the Thursday, of commencement week. The approximate cost
of the cords is $9.95 each.
- Dress code: Men must wear dark colored pants. Women must wear dark pants, dresses,
- All graduates must wear dark shoes. Flip flops/tennis shoes ARE NOT allowed.
- Every graduate will take a picture at check-in and on stage while receiving their
diploma for graduation. During check in, you will receive information about purchasing
the photos. Trosclair Photography (Eunice, LA) will be taking graduate photos before
and during the ceremony.
- Diplomas will be issued immediately after commencement in the Mumphrey Center.
- A reception for graduates and guests will be held in the Mumphrey Center immediately
Friday, December 16, 2022
Ceremony: 10:00 a.m. LSUE Gymnasium
Graduate Check-in: 8:30 a.m. Mumphrey Center