Request a Transcript
If you are having problems with Paypal (a message saying Paypal is down), please 'right click' on the webpage and select 'reload' or 'refresh'. This should rectify the problem.
There are three ways of submitting a request for an LSU Eunice transcript. Please choose one of the following:
- If you have a user ID and PIN for your myLSUE account, you can print out an unofficial transcript or order an official transcript online through the "Transcript" tab.
LSUE Business Office
- Create or log into your PayPal account.
- After accessing your PayPal account, click on the "Pay or Send Money" button.
- Click on Pay for goods or services.
- In the "Email" box, type the following email address" "firstname.lastname@example.org". Make sure to double check you spelled the email address correctly before proceeding. If you misspell or send your payment to a different email address, your request will not be processed because you are sending your payment to the wrong place.
- In the box labeled "Amount", list $5.42 (this includes a 42 cents processing fee).
- Click Next.
- In the "Add a note (optional)" box, type "Transcript Fee".
- After you have paid the transcript fee through PayPal, you will receive an email from PayPal with a confirmation number. Print, fill out, and submit a Transcript Request Form (including your PayPal confirmation number). Request forms may be submitted, along with a copy of the PayPal receipt, to the Office of the Registrar in person, via mail, emailed to mailto:email@example.com?subject=Transcript%20Request, or faxed to (337)550-1306.
- Students have expressed difficulty paying for their transcript when using Google Chrome. Please choose a different browser when requesting your transcript.
- Pay in person at the LSU Eunice Business Office and bring your receipt, along with a completed Transcript Request Form, to the Office of the Registrar.
Although we strive to process requests as soon as possible, please allow up to 2-3 business days to complete your transcript request.