Repeated Coursework

The federal regulations indicate that financial aid may be paid for repeated coursework previously taken in a program but may not include more than one repetition of a previously passed course. This means courses for which you have passed with a grade of A, B, C, D, P or S can only be repeated once to count for Federal Financial Aid eligibility determination.